All Saints Church is the parish church of Sandon.
All Saints is popular for wedding ceremonies
It was founded in the twelfth century and was extended two hundred years later. Around 1450, the chantry chapel on the north side was also added.
Extensive restoration took place from 1835-41, with the vestry added and the main floor taken up and excavated. New pews were also brought in.
Today, the church is an idylllic setting for wedding ceremonies. Just a few minutes’ drive from the Hall, couples can link their ceremony and reception perfectly.
For more information on the church or wedding ceremonies, contact Jean Goodwin on 01889 505291.